Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer is here!

With memorial day weekend coming up there is no doubt summer is upon us!  With my job I do a lot of marketing events during the summer and a big one is coming up this weekend.  The opening of the city pools.  Its supposed to be 90 degrees this saturday.  Plus I have to deal with lazy people.  I see a grumpy Diana in the future!

But with summer comes my yearly rant.....SUNSCREEN!!!  I have fun skin issues and sun allergies so I am always on the hunt for sunscreen.  I was using the Neutrogena products, but it would break me out.  My dematologist had given me a perscription for another type, but it was rather pricey and insurance did not cover it. 

RIght now I am testing a new product.  I have seen the commercials and Loreal products usually agree with me, so I wanted to try the new Sublime Sun.
Its only been 2 weeks, but so far so good.  My skin isnt breaking out and I seem to be getting the protection I need.  I want to also try the mineral powder spf.  I am going to spain next month and need to have something I can easily reapply to my face. 

If anyone knows of a good sunscreen please let me know!!!


And for the polish lovers.....I had to add todays manicure.  I just wanted something bright so I went with the Julep Eva.  I dont think I had used it yet, but I am not 100% sure on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment