Monday, May 7, 2012

Julep Maven May box

For the month of May I went with the boho glam box, and added on a couple things to add to my moms mothers day gift.  I have loved that lately you can add on another polish from the months collection for $4.99 (or $9.99 for a product this month).  I switched from my usual classic with a twist to Boho Glam and I recieved Sheryl and Kylie (their first magnetic polish!).


I love Sheryl!  I was looking for a fun spring color that was work appropriate as well.  It has just the right amount of color and sparkle.  Its going to be a fav for this spring and summer for sure!



Its a good this I like Sheryl because when I was selecting my add-ons I must have added another Sheryl instead of Ashley!  LOL


I got the foot soak for my Mom, and if its hald as good as the last couple pedi items they have sent it will be great.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment