Friday, May 11, 2012

May Birchbox

I was very happy with the birch box I recieved this month!  I was a little nervous when I saw a few youtube videos and the items they recieved sucked to put it bluntly.  When I got out of a meeting this afternoon I found my birch box sitting on my chair so I quickly tore into it to see what my fate had in store for me.  I was surprised to see items I actually wanted to try!
This month the theme was Gossip Girl, and they announced they would have brands like Dior and Stila.  I recieved a Stila liquid liner in blue (i believe its full size), Color Club polish in Disco Nap (I may save it to throw in my Bunny's package as I have a lot of gold polish), Dr. Jart+ BB cream and several Kerastase samples.  And as a shocker, no perfume samples!  This is probably one of the best boxes I have recieved from Birchbox.  Perfect way to end the week!

Also, in case anyone was wondering, I did my nails last night and went with my old faithful, Primrose Hill Picnic and Disco Biscuit!  Love this combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment