Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Julep Mystery Box

My Mystery box took forever to get here!  I didnt recieve it till May 15th!  A co workers ordered one after I did and got it way before I did.  :-(

Ok, I will stop pouting, but I did want to share my Mystery box!  I got a pretty good box, mostly colors I did not already have.  Given the vast number of Julep polishes I have that is saying a lot!  HAHA

I recieved another cuticle oil and a top coat, peacock nail stickers and the polishes are Christina, Vanessa, Hayden:

The last 3 are Emma, Parker and Alyson:

All in all, I am pretty happy with this box.  I have been a fan of the julep polishes, they last so well for me and look no nice and glossy on my nails.  Im looking forward to Sundays email showing the June box!

No comments:

Post a Comment