Monday, April 23, 2012

Little Black Bag

I keep meaning to share this product, but I always forget to.  I get too caught up on nail polish!  haha.  I recently heard of a service called Little Black Bag.  This is a subscription service for accessories.  It is a little pricier at $49.99 a month, but you get 3-4 accessories and its worth at least $100.  You can choose 1 item, and then they select 2-3 more items to put in your bag.  There are designers such as Kenneth Jay Lane, BCBG, Betsey Johnson, Steve Madden....well known names, with Purses, jewlery, sunglasses....that type of thing.  They also have cosmetics (Cargo) and nail polish (Butter London) available.  You do have an option to skip a month if you do not have the $50 for that month in your budget, which is a nice option.

The thing that makes this program unique is that you can actually see everything you are going to recieve, and then you get the opportunity to trade them for things you may like instead.  So for my initial pacakage I was going to recieve a sequin crossbody bag that I had selected, an ipad cover and a bangle bracelet.  After doing some trades this is what I ended up with:

I got the Olivia + Joy - Chatter Box Flap Purse ($70), R&Em - Nylon iPad Case ($30) and 'ZAD - Bow Stretch Ring ($15).  Everything is of great quality and items I liked and would actually use.  The ring is a little hard to see so here is a better picture:

So far I have liked this program (Granted I have only done 1 box).  If you are interested you can use think link for my referral, which is always appreciated: http://lbb.ag/12Nu.  Of course you can also go to http://www.littleblackbag.com/ and check it out and sign up that way as well. 

Now, to give a little polish news here is a look I was using last week.  I changed it before I could get it posted but it looked so pretty that I had to share it, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment