Monday, April 9, 2012

Back from vacation! Nail polish buys from Pigeon Forge!

Vacation is offically over, so its back to the daily grind!  But that means I have a few updates to give about the buys from the week.  YAY!

Surpringly, I did not buy much.  Honestly, didnt see that much to buy.  At the cosmetics outlet they only polish I saw was MAC, and I dont like the quality of their polish.  To me, it tends to chip faster so I was not going to waste $10 on that polish.  I went to a Sally's Beauty supply though and took advantage of their buy 2 get 1 free sale.  Of course, I dont remember the names, and I dont have the bottles with me, but this is what I picked up.


I got back just in time for easter so I had to find something suitable to wear to church.  I didnt want to go too loud and pastels just dont look that good on me, so I went with the Butter London Knackered I picked up the week before i left.  I needed to swatch it anyway, so kill 2 birds with 1 stone, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment