Friday, April 20, 2012

Feels like spring!

I have my sandels on and my bright pink.....today I feel sunny and relaxed!  Could be the fact that I had yesterday off work and tomorrow is the weekend!  :-)

I wanted a bright email color for today, so I went with a newer Zoya I havent tied yet.  Sadly, the sticker had fallen off the bottom so I am not totally sure what it is!  I think its Phoebe, but not 100% sure about that.  I love the color, but while I love a matte finish it tends to chip so fast.  Is it worth it?  Hmmm, yeah, its worth it.  ;-)

Also, today my sephora order came in.  I was so excited to see Ciate is available so I was strong and only ordered 1 polish.  This is Superficial.  I didnt have a top coat in my purse but even without it, and only 1 coat it goes on so nicely.  I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment