Sunday, April 1, 2012

Julep box for April

I got my julep box before leaving for vacation, which is always a plus!  I went with the American Beauty box, and love the colors I got; Eva and Renee.  There was an option this month to add 2 additional products for $4.99 each.  I opted to add 2 additional polishes, Niecy and Alyson.


Let me apologize for the quality of these pictures!  I normally use my Mercury phone, but the battery is dead so I used my iphone.  The camera just really sucks in comparison, but I wanted to get this post up before my vacation. 

The box also came with a foot cream, which is amazing!  I have only used it twice and I already feel the difference in my feet.  After breaking my ankle I really dont like to have anyone touch my foot, so I do not get pedi's anymore.  This cream left my skin so soft, and I will be sandle ready in a couple days!



I couldnt decide what color to put on, but I ended up going with the color that made me choose the American Beauty box, Eva.  Its a beautiful raspberry color.  Perfect for Spring and Summer.  I used the Butter London top coat for that extra shine.



I will be heading to the mountains this week for my vacation.  Ill be in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Tenn.  I cant wait to get away.  Only sad part is that I will not be in Lexington monday  night!  I graduated from the University of Kentucky and we are taking on Kansas for the NCAA national championship monday night.  I am rooting for my cats and will be waiting the game from my cabin!


C-A-T-S
CATS! CATS!! CATS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment