Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Burrrrr! Its cold outside!

How can we possibly go from shorts and flip flop weather to now frost warnings and coats!  Doesnt seem right, does it?!?!?!

So Monday night I had a room in Louisville since I had to be at the office at 7 AM (BLAH) and that morning, once I had already left the house, I realized I didnt have any foundation, tooth paste, tooth brush or hair brush in my bag.  I have such sensitive skin that I cannot use just any foundation.  I went to sephora to get a new bottle of my matte velvet plus and I noticed they had mini's of the "Color of the year" orangey polish.  I only have a couple orange colors in my stash so I thought I would give it a try.  I have no idea what the names are, but I just picked the 2 that looked pretty to me, haha.



I didnt do any swatches yet of these, but once I do I will post them.  The colors were pretty though, and a good size for a mini.

I got back home last night and realized I had managed to break 4 nails while packing around all kinda of boxes yesterday for a training class.  I was exhausted but I couldnt go around with nails that looked like that, so I went with a newer color that one of my secret bunnies picked out for me.  I totally love this color, and cant believe I didnt have it already since I have about 90% of the Butter London polishes anyway, haha.  This is Queen Vic by Butter London.

No comments:

Post a Comment