Friday, April 13, 2012

Julep mustery box!

I got my easter Julep mystery box in this week.  It was $19.99 and could have anywhere from $60-$200 value.  While I wasnt overly excited for what I got, it certainly was not terrible.  I have so many Julep polishes that dupes are pretty much expected. 
Base coat and cuticle oil are always good basics to have backups of, and otherwise I got Portia, Taylor and Melissa.  Nothing to exciting but I plan to donate my dupes for painting rainbows.  For more info look here: http://paintingrainbowsblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/polish-donation-drive-for-kids.html

As far as todays nail polish goes, i used Fantasy Fire from Max factor over Queen Vic for my accent nail.  It isnt overly obvious, but for work its perfect.  I still get to make it a little bit more "ME" but still work appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment