Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MAC ATTACK!

Ok, Maybe not an ATTACK, but a pounce.  ;-)

I was looking for a new every day lipstick.....nothing too crazy, but something I can use for work and on the weekends.  I thought I would hit the MAC counter since truth be told, I have never checked it out before.  I always heard good things and their prices are very reasonable, so I  had to see what I could find. I also heard about a good dupe for my favorite lipstick ever, Timeless tawny by Loreal, which is discontinued.

 This is (L to R) Pro Longwear Lipcream in Sweet Ever After, Viva Glam VI and the lipglass also in Viva Glam VI.  I know they are very similar, but I did that so I could have one in my makeup bag and one in my purse.  I tend to rotate my purses a lot so they dont wear out too quickly, and it never fails that I dont have my lipstick!  This way I am happy with which ever I have since I couldnt decide, haha.  the Viva Glam VI is a little bit on the sheer side, its just hard to see on the picture.  But both just give a nice touch of color. 
As far as a dupe goes, Sweet ever after is close, but not as pink as timeless tawny.  That being said, I am happy with my purchases and will certainly try MAC again when I want some new eye shadown.

No comments:

Post a Comment