Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Target Beauty Bag

I got my target beauty bag in today!  I was excited for this because it was FREE!!!  YAY!  Obviously with this being target there wasnt going to be high end items, but its a great way to try some different things just the same.  To get this bag you had to sign up for it.  It was out of stock pretty fast though.  Who wouldnt jump on a free bag, lol.

Here is what I recieved:
COUPONS!  lol  Most are $1 off so its a good savings!

Sample set for the Loreal evercream

Clear Scalp and Hair therapy

Jergens moisturizer

Pixi primer. 

Fekkai shampoo and conditioner



Topped off, a cute bag!  The box was probably heavier than most birchboxes I recieve as well.
 
I had never used any of the products that I got to sample with this kit!

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to get mine since it's FREE! :D too bad it's the last one :(

    ReplyDelete