Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Clinique Bonus time at Macy's!

Im never a big one for Bonus time at department stores, but I was at the mall yesterday with my mom and she picked up some creams at the Clinique counter so she let me pick out which of the bonuses I wanted.  She doesnt wear makeup (GASP!!!) so it was a waste for her.  I glady accepted the offer....who doesnt love free stuff!  LOL
 
Loved the bag!  Great size for travel too.

Several goodies to play with!

Ill have to update this with the product info, but this lipstick was supposed to give a sheer flush of color.  great shade for my skin tone

Love these shadows for fall!  The blush isnt wowing me, but I will still give it a try.

Mascara.....havent tried this type before, ill let you know my thoughts.

Good basics.....makeup remover and moisturizer
 
 
All in all, good items in this bonus bag.  I do not use clinique but will certainly try all these products out.  You can get this if you spend over $23.50 at the Clinique counter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment