Thursday, September 20, 2012

Most Worn summer tag

I dont like doing videos.....frankly, I do not like to hear myself talk, so I am all about the blog format, haha.  Anyway, since the first day of fall is nearly here, I wanted to do the most worn summer tag for 2012.  I thought I would post a picture of each thing, that counts, right? 

MOST WORN...
Nail polish

Dior Bikini

 

Hair product
Pureology Antifade, love all their products!

Bag

Coach large satchle, the style is Ashley.  Not a typicle summer bag, but I have used it all summer!

Shoes

I dont know the style for these are Easy Spirit, super comfortable and super cute!

Accessories
I have worn these earrings every day since I bought them.  They are Majorca pearls, bought them in Madrid this summer.

Clothing item
Maybe I should have put this on, haha.  Its a hot pink tshirt from Macy's, INC brand.  The sleeves are rouched and the V neck is perfect.  I do have to wear a tank top under it, but I love this shirt.  I actually have it in Green, Orange and Yellow as well as the Pink.

Foundation

I use 2 foundations mixed together.  Smashbox has always been my favorite, but this summer I started to mix it with the Matte velvet from Makeup Forever to get a fuller coverage.

Blush and/or bronzer

Nothing new here, Nars Orgasam.  I think I bought it last summer, but its my daily blush.  I dont use bronzer.  Sometimes I use a facial highlighter, but thats about it.

Lip product

I dont like a lot of color on my lips, but I am loving this MAC, Viva Glam VI. 

Mascara

All time favorite, Armani Eyes to Kill!

Eyeshadow
This has been my surprise favorite.  I thought it was going to be the naked pallet, but since I got this from Wet n' Wild I have been using it pretty much every day.  This is the Sweet as Candy compact, and best of all its only $2.99 at Walgreens.  The quality is GREAT!  Lasts all day, and compares to my Lancome and Dior shadows.  Love this!!!
 
 
What have your most worn items been this summer?????

No comments:

Post a Comment