Thursday, September 13, 2012

Julep Product lovers mystery box

Julep had a mystery box promo going on where you could selct either a product lovers or polish lovers box and had a chance to get a never released mystery polish color as well.  Given the fact that I have SOOOOOO many julep polishes I went with the product lovers box, hoping to get either the pedi cream or foot soak.  I was super excited when I checked the tracking this morning and I was going to get my package today.  Super fast shipping considering I ordered it 2 days ago!!!


Products came in their tote bag.  I still wish this was a true shoppers tote.  Oh well, what can you do.

Product 1, Age Defying Hand Brightner.  I never had this in full size, just the delux sample size.  Its a good product, but its pretty much just a hand cream. 

Glass file.....I think I have 3 of these.  I will probably just save it to throw into a gift.

I did get a mystery polish.  Very pretty color, but reminds me a lot of Megan.  I will compare them once I get home.

In case you were wondering, the color is Annie.  Don't like the name, but thats person reasons, haha!!  Girl drama!  ;-)
 
 
Last item, Julep top coat.  Always handy.
 

All in all my feelings are 50/50 on this one.  With a mystery box you can't complain about what you get, but I had higher expectations.  Probably they are clearing out stock on their older products, haha. I must say, I do LOVE that their polishes are wrapped now.  Its just more professional, and if I gift polish to someone I like giving them something that is sealed.

Will I do another mystery box though?  I dont know.  I have about 50 julep polishes in my collection and the risk of dupes is high.  I may just stick to add on's on monthly boxes and pick the colors I want that way.  Only problem, I have no willpower!  HAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment