Thursday, September 6, 2012

Latest Little Black Bag

I wanted to share my latest little black bag today.  I got this in the mail a couple days ago, and sadly this isnt my September box, I opened a second box in August, haha.  No will power! 

Anyway, I love everything I got.  I did do some trading, but my main item I picked for a specific reason.  I wanted a new bag to use as my computer bag.  I needed something more like a tote bag that my work things and laptop would fit into.  I have been using the same bag for 3 years, so it was time for a change. 

I always get excited when I come to my office and see this on my desk! 

 

This is the main item I wanted.  This bag is great!  Perfect size to carry everything I need.  My only concern is in the winter I cant use this when i wear my red wool coat.  Oh well!  haha

This was a trade item.  I loved the color and I have had a couple of these polishes in the past and the formula is great.

Last item, another trade.  Just a cute tassel necklace.  Very girly.
 
I forget the exact value of this bag, but I believe the purse was $85, $15 for the polish and $24 for the necklace.  $124 value and $49.99.
 
 
thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment