Wednesday, August 22, 2012

ZGallerie Haul!

I love Zgallerie!  We have a nice store in Louisville, but sometimes I order online as well.  I got an email last week that new summer items were added to the sale page, and since I am buying a new house I needed cute decorating items......naturally!  haha 
If you have never heard of Zgallerie they have very nice home items.  Pricing isnt too bad.....of course somethings will be more expensive, but in general its affordable.  They had a lot on sale so I needed to see what I could find. 

Huge box!  Looking good thus far!!!

Several packages!!!!  WOOOO!

This is a votive holder.  Retail is $9.95 and I paid $7.49.  Not a huge savings but still very cute!!!  I wanted this for my dresser.  Now I need to find a mirrored vanity tray for my perfume collection.  :-)

This is probably my favorite.  I got 2 of these candle holders (notice the stand in candle, my coffee cup).  These retail for $19.99 each and I got them for $9.98 each.


Last thing I got, cute little lanterns.  I wanted these to put on my mantle.  These retail for $9.99 each and I paid $3.49. 

You can check out their site at http://www.zgallerie.com/  Fall arrivals are now online.  Happy Shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment