Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner

I ordered the new liner from Benefit as soon as it was available on Sephora.com and it came in Tuesday afternoon.  I had heard a lot of hype about it and wanted to give it a shot.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am all about liquid liner.  I wont go to the mailbox without it!  I have used gel liner in the past, but its always hard to control a brush as well as I can a felt tip pen.  I never get a fine line when I have tried it, and revert back to liquid.  Loreal makes a great one and lately I have been using the stila pen.  I was ready for a replacement so it was perfect time to try a new product!

All in all, I was very pleased with it.  It takes a few clicks to get the product to the tip, but the tip is very sturdy and workable.  The product does dry pretty fast so you need to work quick.  It is very easy to control and I was able to form the line right at my lash line.  I was able to flick out the line perfectly for my signature cat eye. 


Now be warned that it does take a little practice to get your technique correct.  My second eye was a lot easier than the first and I am sure it will continue to get easier.  My only concern is how quickly will the entire product dry out.  It will be interesting to see tomorrow if the product that comes up is already dried or soft enough to work with.  I also want to see what is the minimal amout of click to get enough product to work with.  While the price is the same as most liquid liners I already buy I would like to see if it will still last the standard 3 months.  If people are interested I will post a week end update on this and see if my opinion has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment