Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sometimes Life gets in the way...

Things have ben crazy the last month.  I feel like I have been going non stop, and havent had time for much else.  I had a great trip to NYC a few weeks ago.  I had a great time!  I went with a local tour group so at least hotel and transportation was already booked, but the tour guide over all was a little eh.  Frankly, I dont know if I would use the same tour group again, but the trip had a lot of personal time built in so that was great.  We had tickets to see Newsies and Aladdin which were amazing!  Anyone who knows me knows I love seeing musicals, and neither of these disappointed!  In fact when we left Aladdin I was so full of energy I did a mile walk in under 10 minutes, haha. 






Talking about walking though.....I think we did on overage at least 5 miles each day.  All my walking beforehand really paid off as I didnt have any issues walking all over the city.  Sure I would get tired, but I kept going so I was really proud of that fact.  The bad part is since that trip I have really been slacking.  I need to get myself up and moving again!  Its something I am going to work on as well as increasing physical activity in general.  I have a few DVD's I would like to start using, even if its just 15 minutes a night.  Some thing is better than nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment