Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

I had my 33rd birthday last week!  It was one of the better since I actually got to do what I wanted to do!  lol  I didnt have to cater my day around what others wanted to do and it was actually all about me, haha.  I thought I would share some of the items that I got, just because they are pretty.  :-)



I had never seen Uggs like this.  I may be hanging on to an old fad, but I love these boots, haha!  Last winter especially we had such cold days and with the metal plate in my ankle these keep my foot so warm and painfree.


I have been wanting a watch like this for so long so I decided to splurge and get it for myself.  This is the "Blake" style and I love it!  The picure doesnt do it justice.


Who doesnt want sparkle.  Everyone knows I love Bauble Bar so this shouldnt come as a surprise.  In case anyone is wondering all these items came from Nordstrom.  I was given gift cards for the most part to pick out what I wanted, which is always the best present!
 
However, the BEST gift was from my mom.  She bought floor seats to see Michael Buble.  It was a great show!!!  I usually buy cheaper seats so floor seating was a treat.  Needless to say, I got a pretty good look at Mr. Buble.

 
 
I also have to say, 33 doesnt look so bad! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment