Monday, February 27, 2012

Lunch break is dangerous!

I had to share my lunch break purchases!  I had seen the Layla polishes in the circular from Ulta, so I wanted to check them out.  I had bought a magnetic polish before at sephora, but didnt see as many color options as they had at ulta.  I bought Brown Sugar, Velvet Groove and Metallic Sky.  They are a little pricey at $15.50 but my usual butter london polishes are $14 so in comparison it wasnt bad.  I really wanted Disco Biscuit, but they were sold out.  I may have to just buy it online......and if you are looking for a great way to buy Butter London polish online, go to Nordstroms.com!  They have free shipping no matter what the amount is, and its super fash shipping as well.  I also got a couple flower pins and found they Butter London nail stickers on the clearance section.  I havent tried many of them before, and at $5 I thought "Why Not!?!?"
I love flower pins, and with spring time just around the corner I wanted to pop some color onto my outfits.  The blue one was on clearance for $5 and the big pink one was $10.  All in all, I would say it was a productive lunch break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment