Monday, May 13, 2013

Ipsy glam bag - May


I recieved my May ipsy bag today, and lucky for me, its just what I needed to brighten my mood today.  Today marks the 6 year anniversary of my dad's passing so I am feeling pretty low today.  So a bright pink package was exactly what I needed.  First of all, the bag this month is adorable!  I love the colors of it!  I think this one may be going into my purse pretty soon!  haha.
Inside there were some great products as well.  First, for only $10 I think this subscription service is great.  It never disappoints me the way birchbox did.  You always get deluxe and full size items in your bag, and they are products like are actually useful!
The first item I saw was the Zoya polish of course!  Its a minty color, Neely.  Next is a NuMe finishing serum.  I have never tried it, but will give it a shot.  We also recieved a yaby concealor, a lipgloss from juicebeauty and a roll on perfume from pacifica.  The perfume smells great and a roll-on is always handy when traveling.  All in all, another great bag fro Ipsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment