Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sigma Eyeshadow Bases

I recieved my eye shadow bases over the weekend and I was super excited to share these with everyone.  I am loving these bases!  They are super creamy and well pigmanted as well.  They have 3 different sets to choose from, but I ended up going with the Flare set.

The sets come with 3 different bases and a brush for application.  If anyone has used Sigma brushes then you know how good the quality of them are. 

Each of the sets have a neutral color and then the Flare kit has more purpley colors.  With the other 2 sets the Dare set has plum and burgandy while the Bare has charcoal and brown.  I had trouble debating between the Bare and Flair, but in the end went with the purples instead.


Here are the swatches of each color I recieved.  Left to Right they are Provoke, Spy and Persue.  The set of 3 and brush is $36, but there is also an option to buy single colors as well.  Each individual pot is $13. 

You can check these out as well as all their other products at http://www.sigmabeauty.com and if you use the code BASE2013 you recieve 10% off.  Also, this is a general discount code not a referral link, I get no incentive to post this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment