Friday, February 15, 2013

New Coach purse

They had an extra discount on handbags on the coach factory site so I splurged and picked up a bag I wanted. This is the Park leather carryall in stone/putty. I love this bag! I like traditional style ladylike leather bags so this filled my tastes perfectly. The size is pretty good, but not so big that you end up carrying tons of stuff. Haha.




I buy most of my Coach bags from the outlet stores or the online sales.  These bags are 100% authentic, you dont have to worry about knock offs.  Prices are great too.  I have seen people pay upwards of $80 for a bag that is clearly a fake.  For $150 you can get an authentic bag that is of high quality.

Online sales happen often, but you need to recieve an email invite for it.  You can go to http://coachfactory.com and click on BECOME A MEMBER to recieve the notification on their sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment