Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November IPSY bag! *SPOILER*

I recieved my November IPSY bag today so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to show you what I got on my blog today!  I did end up cancelling birchbox, so this and glossybox are the only beauty boxes I am still getting.  I just feel like the products from IPSY are a better value.  Enough of that though, and here is what I got.....

This month its an almost matte finish nylon type of bag. 

First product, bareMinerals moxie lipgloss.  I have tried their glosses before and I am a fan.  Love this color too!

Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel.  You can either recieve this or a benefit They're Real mascara.

Nailtini Lacquer.  Loving this color!  I have always been a fan of bar glitters!

theBalm Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow.  I tried to swatch it as you can see.  I nice matte finish you can work into your crease.

Last product, Starlet Cosmetics eyeliner.  Can never go wrong with a black liner!

This is cute!  I never noticed anything like this before, but it has an ipsy tag in the bag.

I wanted to try the polish and it matched with what I was already wearing so I put it on as an accent nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment