Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tria, laser hair removal at home

I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but I have facial hair. As many brunettes deal with, I have a mustache I deal with daily. It sucks, plain and simple. But I know it's an issue many women deal with. I've wanted to do something about it for a while but I was afraid. Well I finally had the guts and started to research laser hair removal. While looking into it and watching reviews on.youtube I found Tria. It's an at home laser hair remover. They sell it at sephora, and it's $449......not cheap. But I decided to try it. With sephoras return policy I thought if I don't like it then I can return it for a full refund. It came in yesterday so today is my first time trying it. I will do a second post In a moment on my reaction . It says for full results use weekly for 3 months. I guess we shall see!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment