Friday, January 18, 2013

January Glam Bag/IPSY

I recieved my January glam bag and wanted to share it with you.  I am truly loving this service.  I get such a better value than I was getting from birchbox.  The samples are truly a delux sample and the availability of the products is great too!  Below is what I got:



Bag is super cute this month, a navy nylon type of bag and a lighter blue lining. 


So glad I got the red!  I have seen some get a baby pink, but for me the red is best!


Smells great!  I havent used it yet though.


Josie Maran argon oil, something I have been wanting to try.


Big Sexy Hair hairspray.  great size for the travel bag


Eyeliner brush.  This is the second SOHO brush we have recieved and I really like them.  They are good quality and minimal shedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment