Thursday, December 27, 2012

December Must Have Box

I know.....im late on getting this out, but I wanted to go ahead and share my December must have box.  Yet again, I am beyond pleased with what I recieved.  While this service is pricey at $35, the value is there.  I have gotten tired of Little Black bag, and have been skipping some with that so that saves me $50 a month.

Anyway, here is what I recieved:

The box is full of goodies!!!

Tea sampler, I have tried a couple and they are yummy!

I have always seen these at Sephora and always wanted one!

Here is a breakdown of whats in the kit

Pretty soap.  I havent opened it, but it looks pretty in the basket with my other frensh milled soaps

Love these in my coffee!  I hadnt picked up any this year.

Lastly, these great coffee cups!  They are glass, but double walled so you can use them with hot or cold drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment