Monday, June 11, 2012

Quick updates!

Sorry I have not been posting much this last week......work has been super busy with marketing events and I have also been getting ready for my trip to spain!  I leave wednesday so I am super excited!  The only, bad thing.....no internet on my iphone until I get to Madrid!  Madrid is the only hotel that I am staying in that has wifi!  :-(  No fair!  It was just way too expensive to add to my plan and the risk of overages was too great as well.  So I will be pretty much out of commission till I get back on the 23rd, but I am sure I will be exhausted by that point too.  Hopefully though I can pick up fun polishes and makeup while i am there!!!  :-)

The last thing I need to pack is makeup and polishes, and I have no idea what to take.  I thought of getting a gel manicure so I wouldnt have to fool with it, but they didnt have any openings at my salon.....I also didnt call a week before like I should have for an appointment!  LOL  I have thought of doing the sally henson nail sticker things, but I am not sure about that either.  May be better to just throw a couple of the mini opi's in my makeup bag. 

Todays manicure os Showgirl by Ciate.  I am loving the color.....only bad thing is that it has chipped a lot faster than Ciate normally does.  I did my nails saturday afternoon and had to touch them up already.  :-(  This is the only polish by Ciate that I have had this issue with....hopefully its just a fluke and I have been harder on my nails this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment